Hamlet DRM Key?

ThemInspectors

I was just wondering, with all the other Don't Starve dlcs, we got DRM Keys to use that we could use to download the non-steam version for free (Go here and login to download them). However, it seems that there isn't a DRM Key for Hamlet, what are your thoughts on this?

7 hours ago, ThemInspectors said:

I was just wondering, with all the other Don't Starve dlcs, we got DRM Keys to use that we could use to download the non-steam version for free (Go here and login to download them). However, it seems that there isn't a DRM Key for Hamlet, what are your thoughts on this?

There are a number of non-gameplay related things for Shipwrecked and Reign of Giants that were not included with Hamlet, I think they just forgot. :/

EDIT: The soundtrack is a good example

On 9. 6. 2019 at 9:40 PM, ThemInspectors said:

My thoughts on this are that they don't give a **** about DRM-free versions anymore. Hamlet isn't even on GOG. Klei really isn't what they used to be anymore.

Archived