Will I be able to merge a SW compatible world with Ham?

I just went back into playing DS and made a new RoG world compatible with SW, thinking that SW and Ham compatibility are mutually exclusive. After doing some research, I realized that this is not the case, as Ham is compatible with SW already. Right now I'm wondering whether it is still possible for me to merge my SW compatible world with a Ham world, as I definitely want to merge all three world together eventually.

If that's the case, I suppose what the compatibility option does is actually enabling the player to travel to those DLC worlds directly from the RoG world? In other words, enabling Ham compatibility would allow me to get not only Sea Worther but also Can of Silly String from an RoG world?

On 5.6.2019 at 11:37 PM, wkjdfx said:

If that's the case, I suppose what the compatibility option does is actually enabling the player to travel to those DLC worlds directly from the RoG world? In other words, enabling Ham compatibility would allow me to get not only Sea Worther but also Can of Silly String from an RoG world?

Correct. All that the compatibility options do is add the sea worthy and the sky worthy to the crafting tab and spawn the crashed boat and crashed balloon into the world. 

On 6/8/2019 at 3:17 AM, pe5e said:

Correct. All that the compatibility options do is add the sea worthy and the sky worthy to the crafting tab and spawn the crashed boat and crashed boot into the world. 

Got it. Thank you for the answer!

Archived