A question about Tallbrids and Smallbirds

I plan on making a mod based off of Sky from the Shantae series and think a good perk is to have Tallbirds that've been raised by the team follow her around. Is there a difference between Tallbirds that start as Tallbirds and Tallbrids that start as Smallbirds?

1 hour ago, icantevenname said:

I plan on making a mod based off of Sky from the Shantae series and think a good perk is to have Tallbirds that've been raised by the team follow her around. Is there a difference between Tallbirds that start as Tallbirds and Tallbrids that start as Smallbirds?

sadly, no. The smallbird and teenbird are only friendly towards you, and the tallbird is agressive no mater what, however, i don't mod and you might be able to mod in a way to make tallbirds raised from eggs as friendly as teenbirds/smallish tallbirds

Maybe I oughtta poke my nose through the Small and Teenbird files to see if I could make a modified version that carries a special tag through their life that forces them to be friendly to Sky. Maybe even losing that tag should she die and regain it when she comes back to life?