help with mods?

Ok, so let me explain my situation. Me and my friends try to play DST, but every time we do we can only use certain mods, which makes sense, some of then aren't updated and stuff. But there are a lot of mods that work fine for the owner of the server but not for anyone else. They can join and everything is normal but it says that they can craft everything, then a little while later they stop being able to move. I have heard other people having this issue before, but why does it only happen to people who aren't the owner? Why can the owner play without any issuers but no one else can? and is there any fix? Thanks to anyone who helps.

9 hours ago, v-amp said:

Ok, so let me explain my situation. Me and my friends try to play DST, but every time we do we can only use certain mods, which makes sense, some of then aren't updated and stuff. But there are a lot of mods that work fine for the owner of the server but not for anyone else. They can join and everything is normal but it says that they can craft everything, then a little while later they stop being able to move. I have heard other people having this issue before, but why does it only happen to people who aren't the owner? Why can the owner play without any issuers but no one else can? and is there any fix? Thanks to anyone who helps.

This is just incompatibilities with mods and stuff, you can find what's causing the errors in the server log.

Basically find the mod that's causing the trouble and disable it.

1 hour ago, Omaremad74 said:

This is just incompatibilities with mods and stuff, you can find what's causing the errors in the server log.

Basically find the mod that's causing the trouble and disable it.

but why can I play just fine with them?

5 hours ago, v-amp said:

but why can I play just fine with them?

Because your the host, theres differences between the host and client. With caves on you essentially become a "client" but still some differences here and there. TL:DR stop playing with so much mods

1 hour ago, Omaremad74 said:

Because your the host, theres differences between the host and client. With caves on you essentially become a "client" but still some differences here and there. TL:DR stop playing with so much mods

oh, thank you!