Character modding error when loading a server

image.thumb.png.a66a8020b98665703a1999622cda85f6.png

I'm trying my hand at character modding, I followed the video below on how to set up the mod. Whenever I launch the game it is perfectly fine, no issues but as soon I start a server to test the character in game, I unfortunately get this error message. The only problem is, is that I am absolutely clueless when it comes to coding so I'm not too sure what this means.

Does anybody know exactly what went wrong here and how I can fix it?

what do you mean launch the game, if your talking about just starting the game and having the common options like to play the game then that's normal and there is something wrong with the code your using. if not then it could be that because you changed the name escemplate to skylar that it doesn't recognize it, which it says in the error log that it says there are no files called these. i would suggest going into your modmain and to change how it load it. this problem could be the assets not being renamed properly

quick explanation check the modmain for the assets being renamed properly

something else that could be the problem you could have tampered with skylar_none and ruined the file all-together i can't help you with this

We would need to see your mod. Post a zip of your mod. I'm very curious as to why your prefab is named "skylar_none". That kind of naming is usually used for the big portraits, not the prefabs.

Edited by Ultroman