Don't Starve on....

I apologize if this has already been talked about and all of that;But I have a question that's as much for the community as it is for the developers.I have been playing Don't Starve on Microsoft's new Surface Pro.Using the touchscreen instead of a real mouse is amazing. It's genuinely like playing the game on a tablet.My question is this...Have you ever thought of putting the game up on the Windows Store?I know this is a huge question, and I don't know if that requires new coding or a huge process by Microsoft but it's just a thought....:biggrin-new: I love this game.

the Microsoft store takes a big chunk of profits, even more than Steam. Getting it on a third platform would not bring many new people into the game, and would cost way more money than it's worth.Sorry, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

the Microsoft store takes a big chunk of profits, even more than Steam.

Does Microsoft seriously take more than 30%? With how anemic the offerings on the Windows Phone have typically been, you'd think they'd be tripping over themselves to incentivize developers to work with them.

Besides, isn't the whole point of the Surface Pro that you don't need to rely on an internal app store for your programs? Even if Klei did decide to develop a tablet version, an iPad or Android version would reach a much larger customer base.