Hamlet and shipwrecked being canon :D

I always imagined a timeline where everything is canon.

I have this timeline in my head:

• William Carter finds Codex Umbra;
  • William renames himself to Maxwell, starts perorming with Charlie and then gets sucks through the book by Them, along with Charlie;
  • After some time, Maxwell starts pulling in more people into Constant, one of which being Wilson;
  • Wilson, after surviving some time in RoG world and exploring the ruins, tries to escape by the sea and crashes in the SW world;
  • Again after some time spent in SW world Wilson takes the skies, crashing yet again, this time in Hamlet world;
  • --- Here is the spot for more singleplayer DLCs where Wilson continues to escape ---;
  • With no progress made towards escaping, Wilson returns to RoG world and uses Teleportato, which basicaly restarted his journey;
  • With no options left, Wilson uses Adventure Portal, and eventualy gets on the Nightmare Throne;
  • Charlie takes over the throne and throws Wilson back into constant, where he and Maxwell create the Florid Postern, starting off DST. Every other character who used Teleportato was taken to the Postern.
  • --- Here is the spot for any multiplayer content added to the world of DST ---;
  • Eventualy, the survivors beat the Ancient Fuealweaver and go through Ancient Gateway;
  • The survivors find themselves in the firery pits of the Forge, where they battle for their survival;
  • Next they are stuck in small victorian island where they are tasked to appease the Gnaw or be turned into Merms;
  • --- Here is the spot for further stops the survivors might encounter by jumping through the Ancient Gateways ---;

It's worth noting that between Maxwell being pulled into Constant and Wilson taking over the throne, Maxwell pulled in everyone else in, at no specific order. Wilson could be the first victim, but might as well be the last.

As you can see, I found three spots where Klei can expand indefinitely. Really clever move if you ask me. :)

Archived