Strange ending

First, you have to know that what you will read is about the end of the adventure mod, so if you don't want to spoil yourself, just don't read.

Okay, so i finally came to the nightmare throne at the end of the advenure mod. Maxwel was on it, nothing supernatural for he moment. Then, i decided to place a fire pit, to cook a mandrake i found in the previous chapter (my character slept a day) and to eat it. But when my character woke up, the two maxwell's lights near the throne were extinguished, so i was on complete darkness.Hopeffuly, i had a miner hat, so i didn't die due to Charlie. image.thumb.jpeg.96e8cec3c236a86e76ca871b679ddcc1.jpeg

I have never seen that before, and the wiki didn't tell me more. Aren't they supposed to always be lit near a player ?

So i continue, and take pity of Maxwell. The shadow hands grab my character, he disappear into the ground, and suddenly a lightning strikes one of the Maxwell's light, and lights it up.

image.thumb.jpeg.4d55243e843c4a80ba32f1af2e2132e1.jpeg

Did someone has the same strange situation ?

Archived