Hard meter going up, fun meter going down fast!

Hey there, Klei and forum readers!I don't usually visit the forums. I came here because something was urgent enough for me to move me to post.Don't Starve is becoming too hard and the fun is being taken out of it as fast as hounds on cobblestones!Surviving as the game is now goes from hard to taking-too-much-effort.Although I really enjoy my time playing Don't Starve, I don't feel it is the kind of place where I want to have to focus hard to achiev something.I'll try to be a bit more specific. I have yet to be able to build a nice house/place of my own before being anihilated. Note that walls were added quite some time ago. | It would appear our last resort to surviving Hound attacks has been taken away from us. It seems they no longer prefer juicy meat on the ground over Wilson's bones. | Tentacles come out of the ground and attack us too fast! I don't see how are we to take strolls in the swamp to gather our wet grass AND survive on the same day.I'd think of more to write but forums react toxicly to my being.Do forgive my limited english and posting skills.May the world be a nicer place to all of us.Farewell,Evirent