New DST Character idea

I would Like a Vegetarian, pacifist Painter!

We have Wigfrid all meat diet. I also thought it would be cool is the character had the power to decorate!! change the colour of certain objects with a paintbrush and Paint (crafted from diff colours existing items) 

The pacifist could be a total NO attack option.. or just looses sanity when they do

with great sanity gains from painting and veges.... 

I find the fighting the least appealing part of the game, I like playing with a friend who LOVES the combat.. so It would be great to stay at home decorating the base and farming veges while he was out killing bosses and protecting me

part of a TEAM! Like I say, it could just be that they loose sanity when they attack things? lSo they CAN attack.. and kill... exactly as others can.. but come out the other side crazy? U put this pasifist with a wiggy or wolfgang... they can farm all the filler and build a base while they are off getting meat... and IF something turns up at base.. attack it a bit.. even winonna could set up a catapult to protect hem at base?

Archived