Make Tents Multi-Use

The tent at the moment is rather lame... kinda expensive to make, not very useful. (also when I used it I didn't even get restored to full health or anything, so bug maybe?)I'd rather have to only build the tent once, and be able to use it again indefinitely (or at least 10 times or so)...

I agree on them being kinda pointless at the moment. 1 idea I had for the tent was that, it didn't destroy after use but to use it you have to use a sleeping bag(straw roll I believe?) on it, once the night is over, the sleeping bag is destroyed instead.

I agree on them being kinda pointless at the moment. 1 idea I had for the tent was that, it didn't destroy after use but to use it you have to use a sleeping bag(straw roll I believe?) on it, once the night is over, the sleeping bag is destroyed instead.

I love this idea

- - - Updated - - -

Tents are now Buffed,

Able to Change Character again.

Usable 3 times

Sanity drops to 65

Hunger drops to 50

Happy now?

wait what really? when did this happen? 0.o

I think tents would be best to ditch the hunger restore, make them just like strawrolls, and give them say 10-20 uses. Would make them useful without making them overpowered, and still worth spending the silk on.Perhaps set them down like a structure too, unmovable and dismantle able like normal, giving 1-3 silk back based on uses left.This would really be nice as a structure and help tie together the whole "camp" feeling of our campsite.

I haven't tried the tents in sandbox mode, but I did use one to death in Adventure mode: Restores sanity at the expense of hunger. Around six - seven uses I think.No character change. The cost to build seemed less as well. I think they changed it with the Winter Update.