twitch drop update?

I know the timelines shifted, but there was also supposed to be a twitch drop update by "mid april" if I remember correctly. There hasn't been any mention of that since then and it wasn't addressed in the post today about the willow update / roadmap. Any chance of an update on that?

1 minute ago, Geeris said:
Good question!
It seems, so far, we have no information on this.
Which may indicate that we will not have a forecast yet.
Or, maybe a new post is coming!

or it's been overlooked because they sort of regret doing it with the low uptake it's got? :p there aren't a ton of streamers doing it. I just started recently and was excited but the update timeline is... lacking in my opinion. I feel like they should cycle them a little faster and repeat old sets sometimes. 

4 minutes ago, SteamMonkey said:

or it's been overlooked because they sort of regret doing it with the low uptake it's got? :p there aren't a ton of streamers doing it. I just started recently and was excited but the update timeline is... lacking in my opinion. I feel like they should cycle them a little faster and repeat old sets sometimes. 

I agree with you.
But we have to understand that they worked hard to try to meet the demand for promises.

We all want updates and new things, of course, but we need to know wait! :D

Archived