Feedback on Wheeler (After Update 328827)

I myself liked Wheeler before this update, and I'm sure many others agree as well. However, after the most (as of now) recent update, I feel that Wheeler has gone from a nicely rounded character to way too OP character which feels less fun.

I don't know if these values were intentional, but twigs did 75 damage to enemies (more than one slash of a dark sword!). I killed Deerclops with around 27 twigs, and due to the airhorn's range, I lost little sanity. Rocks themselves do 100 damage to enemies, more than those now OP twigs. I thought the damage values were ok before this update. Mighty Wolfgangs and Wigfrids have been topped by a small airhorn.

Another change that I personally don't like is that her main con/negative trait, the less inventory space, has been removed and she's back to the normal 15 inventory slots. There's now not really any con that balances out her pros. I personally say bring back the less inventory space, because I believe it to be a unique con unlike any of the other characters, but if there's a another con just as challenging then I'm sure people would be fine with it.

Otherwise, I feel the other changes from this update were fine for Wheeler (Especially that weird bug where the last ammo in her airhorn did no damage, glad that's gone).

This is my first time posting on a Klei forum so I hope this post was well put :D

Also, here's a picture of a new Wheeler test world where I do ~100 dmg from rocks in the airhorn.

20190424225159_1.thumb.jpg.35e11d2c103bf5761853e47fdb020627.jpg

Archived