My Ideas For Game

I have some suggestion for game. I think this things make game better.
Sorry for my bad english :C
SEWER:
Cities should have sewer cover and we should able to enter it. When we enter the sewer we should see "Poor" people and thiefts. Maybe there should be and we able to get quests from this guy. The sewer, will make city more mysterious and more live! The sewer have got toxic water, bc of that only poor citizens or mafias should live in there. The poor pigs should have shopping system like other pigs. They should sell rots, manure or forbidden items (MaNdRaKe PoWdEr As DrUgS!). There should be enemies like rats and a crocodille boss.
Ä°lgili resim

BunnyCity:
How about a vegan bunny city? They city should be made of marble. They should be with suits and drink carrot vine!
don't starve rabbitman ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Spider Camps:
I don't say there should be a modern spider city.  Maybe a primitve city. They should use spears to attack us and with that city the webber will be more interesting character.
don't starve spider man ile ilgili görsel sonucu

6 hours ago, JosePapp said:

Seems cool,  but unlikely to be implemented due to the game being close to release.

Klei is a good company. I'm sure they will update game after release! But If they will not update it, I can clearly say the webber is uselles and the city is not so much different from Reign Of Giant cities...

Archived