Make repairing prioritizable

Right now it doesn't seem that repairing is part of any of the dupe priorities you can set. Can you make it either thing that can be prioritized directly or maybe just make it part of one of the priorities (build would make sense).

If nothing changed repair is under the tidy priority (the tooltip did mention that before). The material delivery for repair is under storage, which is pretty weird but with a dupe with high tidy and storage priority your stuff should get repaired faster.

@Sasza22 I did have one of those in my previous game. But I guess it was always busy with other stuff that was keeping everyone alive. I'm also loathe to set the priority of repair tasks to anything other than 5 because once it's repaired there's this invisible priority on the item and I'm too OCD to have it be something other than the default value. Also if you deconstruct and then reconstruct the item it doesn't cost resources, so that's also good.

Archived