Shove Vole need fixing

OK a few issues.

First why do they seem to have no end to how much they can eat?  They are happy enough with 200kg of Regolith a cycle but can also eat 40 tons of it with-out even blinking an eye.

Second why do they give so much meat?  I've got hundreds in the wild and captivity and each seems to give 16k meat?

Third what's with the path finding?  As shown in the screen shots below they all make their way from where they hatch, on the far right just out of screen, and run over to the left where they get stuck until they fall down due to a door opening, etc.

FYI - they don't all die when the rocket takes off at least, but it's annoying having them all stuck there and not eating up the regolith on my glass floors :(

Oops, the screen shot.

20190407210113_1.jpg

The amount of regolith they eat was intended to get rid of as much as possible loose regolith to prevent it from slowing down the game. I guess it needs to be looked at. Especially if a vole goes near dirt or iron ore.

As for them meat i think it might be a typo and should be 1.6 instead of 16. Still it went pretty long without getting attention.

I don`t know about the pathing but they seem to favour the left side for some reason. I`m not sure what`s causing that.

Archived