Can't Acces item Collection

hello guys.. 

my friends have a problem with his don't starve together.. he can't acces item collection,
it's say " item collection download failed " he try to uninstall and install again the game but it still the same , so i tried login use his account and play in my laptop and yet it's still the same.. even if i press yes over and over ,, nothing happen.. it keep say item collection download failed.. 
he planning to buy a skin in the shop.. but he can't open the item collection tab.

maybe you guys have same problem before ? and know how to fix it .. 

9rrpgx9.png

I never had a problem like this, but you can check the following things:

Check if the firewall is blocking something. (Disable temporarily and see if it works, if it works then, track down what get's blocked.)

Is he running DST over family sharing, or does he own DST himself? Iirc Klei disabled some Skin features on family shared games.

Are the Skins showing up in his Steam inventory?

Does he have any VPN apps installed/running?

Check the Klei account settings if there's something disabled. (There's an option for disabling the items from showing up in steam itself, not sure if there's anything else.)

Archived