Could not connect to Klei Servers after the recent update

I dont know what's happening. I really don't know if it's the update though. Also, I've tried doing the troubleshooting instructions that's linked below
http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1813164-can-t-connect-to-klei-online-severs-and-dst-account-creation-errors

Is there any other way? Am I the only one affected by this? :(

PS i didn't know where to post this :(

A long time ago I had the strangest problem with Steam trying to login and simply refusing to. The culprit was a lacking router that started causing strange network issues when kept running for too long (probably weeks, but still, it needed to be restarted every now and then). After getting rid of the subpar equipment and finally getting a decent router the problem never reappeared.

If you provide more technical details concerning your issue it will be easier for others to help you (which operating system your system is running, are you playing on a mobile connection, are you using a router with a permanent connection, etc).

EDIT:

Have you tried replicating the issue on another device on the same network? If you can connect to the Klei servers from another computer that has Steam and Don't Starve Together we can rule out any general network issue.

Given that you haven't provided any technical details it's not really possible to try to troubleshoot the issue. It could be anything. Try restarting the router, turn off any software firewall, clear the Steam cache or ping Klei's servers from your machine.

Archived