Hamlet building placer changed?

Hi everyone

Is the Hamlet building placer changed? Is this a intended feature? I haven't played for a while and just wanted to check out the new stuff after the updates, but found out that the Hamlet building placer is now like the one for walls, which means it can't be placed in the center of a turf tile nor the vertices....This will ruin the layout for the little town from my old save since basically all the buildings from that save were centered.

Here's a screenshot. The pitchfork shows where the center is. The bank still can't be placed in the center even after the geometric placement has been turned off.

5c913795634cb_2019-03-19(4).thumb.png.2df95e0785153370625be55f25516275.png

• Developer

It was quite a while ago that buildings were set to snap to the grid the way walls do in order to allow the pigs to navigate around them easily. The placer didn't show this though. Recently the placer was fixed to show were they were going to snap as opposed to snapping after being placed. 

19 hours ago, Jason said:

It was quite a while ago that buildings were set to snap to the grid the way walls do in order to allow the pigs to navigate around them easily. The placer didn't show this though. Recently the placer was fixed to show were they were going to snap as opposed to snapping after being placed. 

thank you for the reply and oh no rip my little town lol

Archived