Stuck In Tentacle Hole Bug

Hey me and my friend had a problem with a bug..... It's a pretty big bug too......

So we were in the ruins goofin' around and then he died.... (I know it's sad) and when he died he went through a tentacle hole, but s he did that I walked up to it and it sprung back up...... when he was in it...... so now he is stuck in an infinite black screen. Rescue me thing doesn't work, leaving and joining back doesn't work...... I don't know what to do.... Will he ever be able to play on my world again?

7 minutes ago, GetRektKids said:

Hey me and my friend had a problem with a bug..... It's a pretty big bug too......

So we were in the ruins goofin' around and then he died.... (I know it's sad) and when he died he went through a tentacle hole, but s he did that I walked up to it and it sprung back up...... when he was in it...... so now he is stuck in an infinite black screen. Rescue me thing doesn't work, leaving and joining back doesn't work...... I don't know what to do.... Will he ever be able to play on my world again?

By "rescue me thing" do you mean rolling back?

22 hours ago, Josonic said:

Yea normally I'm not a fan of rollbacks but this is the exact type of scenario where I might use it. I believe you can rollback up to 5 days so hopefully it's not further than that

It is....... Its about 20-30 days...... sadly..........

Archived