FMOD fsb and fev files

I want to change a sound(beefalo horn sound) by another, but 

1: I need to know what is its name(the beefalo horn sound location) in the game and

2: I need to create 2 files (fsb and fev) for the new sounds effect(done)

Edit + 3: I need to convert my mp3 sound effect into the fev or fsb files(done)

When I look how to open .fev or .fsb files on the internet it says it has to be opened with the FMOD designer but how do I even open them with it? Am I missing something?

Help :(

Edited by Rockou_

As you are doing a sound swap I think you just need to remap the path used in game.

RemapSoundEvent("dontstarve/common/horn_beefalo","your/sound/path/here")

I see you already made your own fmod sound bank so the rest should be fairly easy.

So I made everything and added the path to the files in the modmain.lua and when play the horn it makes no noises
Maybe i did something wrong with the Fmod software

i also added option for different sound option but it didnt seem to work:(I'm pretty sure i did something wrong here but i dont know what)
sound = (GetModConfigData("sound"))

if sound == 0 then
    RemapSoundEvent("dontstarve/common/horn_beefalo", "-dont know if i can be kicked for writing offencive thing-_REE_HORNf/fnree/fnree/fnree")
end
elseif sound == 1 then
    RemapSoundEvent("dontstarve/common/horn_beefalo", "REE_HORNf/REE/REE/REE")
end
elseif sound == 2 then
    RemapSoundEvent("dontstarve/common/horn_beefalo", "MLG_HORNf/airhorn/AHMLG/airhorn")
end

Horn costum noises.zip

Wow that was quick. now it makes the normal horn sound unless i need to change the path for them in the assets part?

i created a folder for each sound to not make the sound folder too messy.
So i dont need to add the folder the fev and fbs are located in?
Would it be easier without folders to separate the sound

Nvm it work i forgot to add the "sound/" at the start of the path finding location(does that make sense?)

also will need to change something with the fmod folder cause it plays it continuously unless you leave the game

Edited by Rockou_
If i try the version without settings(the version i sent) it doesnt make any noises

I also managed to add options so that you can choose between the three sounds without changing it in the modmain.lua

edit:nevermind need to change it manually (realized that after restarting the game)

But the post is not about that so Thanks @IronHunter

Edited by Rockou_