Assistance required with DST Twitch Drops. I linked both my Steam & PS4 accounts to my Twitch, but I'm receiving no rewards. Watching on PS4 Twitch App.

Hey there. I need a bit of a helping hand. I just recently linked my accounts together, Steam, PS4, and Twitch, to gain access to the Twitch Drops. Everything went off fine, it says all of my accounts are connected, but after six hours in a stream with drops activated I'm not getting so much as the avatar or the background, unfortunately also meaning I'm not getting the Spectacular Wayfinder itself.

I'm not finding much on this matter through other searches, so I thought to ask here to check if I need to give it time or if it should be almost instantaneous after the timers have reached the mark, or if it might be a problem with Steam & PS4 being linked to my Twitch account, as opposed to one or the other. I am also watching Twitch via the Twitch app on my PS4, I'm not sure if that would impact it at all or not.

My thanks for checking in and giving me a helping hand, hopefully we can get this sorted out.

Update, I've gotten my Steam drops, but not my PS4 drops it seems. I primarily play on PS4 at the moment, and only just gained access to a laptop to check my Steam version.  I got the "thanks for watching" and all 3 drops, which just leaves the conundrum as to why the PS4 version isn't rewarding me. Has anyone else had something like this occur? My thanks in advance.

26 minutes ago, Duplosion said:

Update, I've gotten my Steam drops, but not my PS4 drops it seems. I primarily play on PS4 at the moment, and only just gained access to a laptop to check my Steam version.  I got the "thanks for watching" and all 3 drops, which just leaves the conundrum as to why the PS4 version isn't rewarding me. Has anyone else had something like this occur? My thanks in advance.

For my knowledge, you only get 1 account linked with Klei . and in this situation you got your Steam account linked. so you only get the drops with Steam, not PS4.

It happened with me back, when I sing up to Hamlet with my Klei account. I got denied because my Klei ID is linked with my PS4, not Steam. 

The same with the drops, I got them with PS4, but not on Steam.

I hope this answer your question. :)

Archived