Why upper sieve reports pipe blocked each few seconds?

I cannot figure out why in below setup the upper sieve each few seconds reports pipe blocked and stops sieving for a moment.

I put a bridge right before the upper resrvoir to merge packets from both sieves. Packets are coming as 5kg so should be merged without a problem.

Can somebody see what is wrong here? Thanks

F02C8FB67D9DB84EE8F9309FEDF3BE35074F00A5

EDIT:

I found reason of the problem - pipe before the bridge was too short. There must be at least one pipe segment more.

I rebuild it like below and now all works fine:

D8A5CBE0C5BE6E9D569E169B89A6F13D2887AED6

Sorry to bother.

To fix the problem an additional segment of pipe is needed. Otherwise sieve will complain about pipe blocked if bridge is right after sieve output.

Now there is a pipe going vericaly from both sieves outputs and there is one bridge that merges packets from the sievies into 10kg packet and sends it rigth to the reservoir (second screenshot).

18 minutes ago, nakomaru said:

You were using a bridge, but not to merge. You are using a T section to merge in both cases.

A bridge to merge looks like this:

capture_003_04032019_161405.thumb.png.95fd1aec63726e55c67db28bc082ca89.png

You don't understand how bridges work.

What you did will give total priority for lower sieve and upper will never be working at all.

Archived