Could someone give me a list of the TUNING.X_TINY, etc

I just need a list of the TUNING.Hunger/Sanity/Health/Nutrition values 

I just need them because well, I don't know them and some of the tweaks I want to make require me to know them

Thanks for looking and/or helping :3

I doubt anyone has that specific list. All the tuning variables are in the tuning.lua file. You can open that and search for the ones you need. The file is in the root of the game files. If you don't know where to find the game files, look at this post. If you are making mods for DS (as opposed to DST) take note that each DLC has its own tuning.lua file, which adds to the original tuning.lua.

Ahhh thank you!

1 hour ago, Ultroman said:

I doubt anyone has that specific list. All the tuning variables are in the tuning.lua file. You can open that and search for the ones you need. The file is in the root of the game files. If you don't know where to find the game files, look at this post. If you are making mods for DS (as opposed to DST) take note that each DLC has its own tuning.lua file, which adds to the original tuning.lua.

Oh one more thing if you don't mind me asking, how would you go about changing armor durability and/or protection?