Help Untangling this Electric / Automation Mess

So I finally got the battery switch thing to work and got it to work with shutting off the generators when full.  Then I built this and that and something else.  And now I have this mess and can't figure out what is causing it to fail.  

Any guidance would be much appreciated.  Yes.  I know it's a mess.  I had something wrong and was getting wire failures so I build the  battery switch in the middle with the conductive and then went to bed and today I forgot exactly how I was thinking it needed to be wired in, andddddd now I'm lost.  Before I just destroy the whole thing and redo it all, thought I'd check for help here.

image.thumb.png.af3d0fbc69cdfd7880b13a296cc5fed4.png

image.thumb.png.ab31e25abe27b0caf757196b1b04fa14.png

1 hour ago, Mullematsch said:

Think of transformers as consumers. Meaning if you have a large transformer and a normal or conductive wire, you will overload it. 

yes, I realized that when my original set up started breaking wires, that's when I built the middle portion that does not work right.

29 minutes ago, Denisetwin said:

yes, I realized that when my original set up started breaking wires, that's when I built the middle portion that does not work right.

Looks like you don't understand when to use the power switch battery design. It is an alternative to using transformers and not having those count towards the load on a wire.

Replace the wire which has your generators on it with a heavy wire cable and rid off all those transformers.

You should be able to understand what you need to change if you read through this post:

Take a look at this setup here: 

5c7419bc980e6_Better2.thumb.png.f5377a59c8cce5e7ebb1ee255d206aae.png

5c74199361128_Better1.thumb.png.93c1f6fe07dd604025aaa7430993b658.png

I did also make a tutorial about what I learned during the above linked post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7PloWXMXW4

Just remove the first set of transformers as those are not necessary (I have them in the video, so set it up like in the linked picture). 

In the above picture there is also one mistake. Using a large transformer to connect solar. Either would need to run solar on a heavy wire cable or connect it directly to the "output cable" which has all your power switch & smart batteries on it. 

12 hours ago, Mullematsch said:

Looks like you don't understand when to use the power switch battery design. It is an alternative to using transformers and not having those count towards the load on a wire.

Replace the wire which has your generators on it with a heavy wire cable and rid off all those transformers

You are quite correct!  And this is what I needed, thanks!

Archived