DO WE GRIND TO GLOMMER?

DoktorEnd

Guys, I wondered about a thing. When I saw glommer first time I shocked and I took the flower from the statue. When Glommer follow me I realy became happy and I discovered the sanity bonus of this creature. At the long winter nights I watched this poor creature. I just watched their eyes and It's don't look happy. The creature humps itself ground to punish itself. Because they have weakness to the flower. They make sad noises and we make this creature our slave for +6 sanity for minute... I want to hear the trues from the game makers. Do we grind to this creature when we take the flower? If the answer is yes I will never take the flower again.

Glommer_Idle.gif

On 28. 2. 2019 at 7:27 PM, DoktorEnd said:

Guys, I wondered about a thing. When I saw glommer first time I shocked and I took the flower from the statue. When Glommer follow me I realy became happy and I discovered the sanity bonus of this creature. At the long winter nights I watched this poor creature. I just watched their eyes and It's don't look happy. The creature humps itself ground to punish itself. Because they have weakness to the flower. They make sad noises and we make this creature our slave for +6 sanity for minute... I want to hear the trues from the game makers. Do we grind to this creature when we take the flower? If the answer is yes I will never take the flower again.

Glommer_Idle.gif

You can always kill it to give it mercy.

AND MAKE A BELL FROM IT'S ORGANS AND FLOWER

Archived