Character In-Jokes/Stereotypes

Hi Klei forums, total forum newbie here

Do you have an in-joke or a stereotype that you think of when you see someone playing a character in DS/DST? Wanted to ask here since I realised me and my friends have a few, and wanted to see if the community here has any too.

Thanks! :wilson_ecstatic:

As far as i can see....

Anyone playing the "trinity" (Wicker/Wolf/WX) is either really good at the game, trying hard, or picked them due to tiers and potentially cannot handle their downsides well

Anyone who plays Wes is either very good at the game, or at least very brave.

Willow players are usually mistaken/proven to be griefers thanks to her affinity to fire, but hey, to be fair, any character can grief with a torch.

Noobs usually choose Wilson, Willow, Wendy, Webber or Wigfrid.

Woodie mains are very dedicated mains who try their best to use his advantages to their fullest potential. That, or they just like listening to Hoedown.

Maxwell mains usually hang back in fights for fear of getting one- or two-shotted.

Winona mains use the catapult cheese

For Singleplayer...

Walani mains want to explore day 1

Warly mains are the people who want to explore all the recipes, or are enticed by his Chef Pouch and Portable Crockpot, and balk at his inability to binge Jerky/Pierogi/Meatballs.

Woodlegs mains like digging up treasure.

Wilba mains like her Werewilba form.

Warbucks mains are dedicated mains who play him despite his removal and all the controversy surrounding him.

Wormwood mains... well. i don't exaclty know, not having checked him or his mains and strats out yet XD so idk?

Archived