Hamlet Endless Night Problem

I died in the RoG world playing the game. Meat effigy was in the Hamlet world. I had only the night in the world of Hamlet when I came back.Now there is only night in the world of hamlet. There's only endless night.5c7038e10c841_DontStarve22_02.201920_59_38.thumb.png.bc13db8175e4b5ec5ebaba0dd0bb6c8a.png

What can I do now. Can someone help?

3 hours ago, deoxidize said:

I died in the RoG world playing the game. Meat effigy was in the Hamlet world. I had only the night in the world of Hamlet when I came back.Now there is only night in the world of hamlet. There's only endless night.5c7038e10c841_DontStarve22_02.201920_59_38.thumb.png.bc13db8175e4b5ec5ebaba0dd0bb6c8a.png

turn off aporkalypse...

the clock is located in extra ruins on a special island, you get there by using Herald-ruins ( a chaotic symbol, not mant ) it spawns usually in gas forests...

3 hours ago, deoxidize said:

This is a season that appears every 60 days (regardless of current season) called the aporkalypse

The aporkalypse is basically a pretty difficult time to be alive in, You might wanna find the clock which is located in the 5th island, 

you can find more about this topic 

here

https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Ancient_Pig_Ruins 

And here: https://dontstarve.fandom.com/wiki/Aporkalypse

Archived