Slurtle Mounds are Considered to be Hostile Creatures & Max Mob Cap Changes Upon a Relog <- Suggestions to Change

I've posted The Way of the Snurtle some time back, and I've learned a few more things since then.

Long story short, when farming the Snurtles, you have to actually Force Attack/Click Attack the Snurtle when it comes out to actually attack it, which ain't the issue. The issue is that the Slurtle Mounds that they spawn right next to are not only considered to be hostile entities (aka the player goes to attack it with just the normal attack button), they also seem to have a higher attack priority. That means when a nightmare inevitably spawns or a misclick happens, someone is going to attack the Mound by accident eventually.

Now, I have a client-side mod that makes it so that Slurtle Mounds are considered to be Click to Attack instead. However, just because I have the mod doesn't mean that everyone else has the mod, making it so that this limited resource can eventually become permanently destroyed if enough people accidentally hit a Mound one too many times, especially since it only has 350 health. I'd like for the Mound's attack priority to be the same like Chester and befriended allies; Click-to-Attack. 

The second point is that Slurtle Mounds are randomly assigned a max mob cap of either one or two mobs, which is also not an issue. The issue is that this value changes everytime upon a relog, similar to how in regular DS, people can change the gems in the Ancient Statues by relogging. Now you may say, if you get a bad set of Mounds (aka, most Mounds are only spawning one mob), why not just relog for a better set?

Well, that means I would have to ask the server owner to do this each and every time (if they allow it all) and I would have to keep making new routes as well in order to efficiently farm the shells, which gets very annoying. Making the mob cap constant even after relogs like with the current Ancient Statues would alleviate this frustration.

Thanks (if this gets read in the first place :'( ) !

Archived