Should there be brambles after lush season ends?

Currently on a Wormwood run, so I don't know if hay fever persists, but several days into temperate, the brambles from lush season remain and have to be attacked to be removed. Also Wormwood is still blooming. I don't know whether or not this is a bug, but brambles did used to disappear when the lush season ended. Like the vines grown back in the internal passageways of the temples, this seems bugged to me, but maybe it's intended?

1 minute ago, Rellimarual said:

Currently on a Wormwood run, so I don't know if hay fever persists, but several days into temperate, the brambles from lush season remain and have to be attacked to be removed. Also Wormwood is still blooming. I don't know whether or not this is a bug, but brambles did used to disappear when the lush season ended. Like the vines grown back in the internal passageways of the temples, this seems bugged to me, but maybe it's intended?

seems kinda intended that there would be a cooldown before they all retreat underground...

16 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

seems kinda intended that there would be a cooldown before they all retreat underground...

Yeah, but temperate season is half over and they're still there. Also, Wormwood is blooming.

And I realize that the crops I've planted have been frozen at the same stage for over 10 game days, so I'm guessing this run is bugged.

Archived