Custom Beards unable to shave

Hi, I have just followed the amazing step by step guide to make a shavable hair for my character. I have done a few changes to the code and the game shuts down every time I tried to shave.

My changes were:

1. Made all beard images in the exported file empty (the files are still there, I only erased the drawings in an image editing tool because I don't want that growing hair to be visible in the game)

2. I changed the loot from beard hair to one of my custom item named 'giornohair'. When the warning page shows up, I can see in the game that this 'giornohair' item is dropping.

This is the warning page (the yellow thing above my character is his blond hair 'giornohair')

image.thumb.png.3bb71ac90a7cf06a2496089b10f46bab.png

These are the codes I got from the tutorial

image.thumb.png.bb03d3497358533a82e4d2a95412722b.png

image.thumb.png.53cbb862492d54f7065624669436b052.png

And the tutorial I was following is this one

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/topic/52689-an-idiots-guide-to-growing-custom-facial-hair/

As the error states, take a look at line 86 in beard.lua. When you assign a prize to the shaving, it spawns the prize-prefab, and assumes that it has a physics-component on it. Your prefab seems to be missing physics. Look at the "beardhair" prefab from the game, which is the normal shaving prize for Wilson.