Bundled Supplies loot rate !

Hello! I tried to open 100 Bundled supplies and here are the results ! (dont know if anyone else already did it) :

Charcoal : 143
Life giving amulet : 38
Wax paper : 100
Royal Jelly : 4
Deerclops Eyeball : 6
Gold : 71
Down Feather : 5
Scales : 9
Steel Wool : 11
Lavae Egg : 10
Lazy Deserter Blueprint : 1
Spiderhat : 12
Shroom skin : 2
Bee queen crown : 6
Desert Stone : 5
Scaled Furnance Blueprint : 3
KRAMPUS SACK : 3
Red Funcap Blueprint : 3
Thick fur : 4
Mandrake : 2
Mushlight Blueprint : 1
Green Funcap Blueprint : 1

FROM THE MOST COMMON TO THE LEAST COMMON

Extremly common :

Charcoal : 143
Wax paper : 100
Gold : 71
Life giving amulet : 38

Common :

Spiderhat : 12

Rare :

Steel Wool : 11
Lavae Egg : 10
Scales : 9
Deerclops Eyeball : 6 
Bee queen crown : 6
Down Feather : 5
Desert Stone : 5

Very rare :

Thick fur : 4
Royal Jelly : 4

Extremely rare :

Krampus Sack : 3
Scaled Furnance Blueprint : 3
Red Funcap Blueprint : 3
Shroom skin : 2
Mandrake : 2
Lazy Deserter Blueprint : 1
Mushlight Blueprint : 1
Green Funcap Blueprint : 1

---------------------------------

FOR MORE PRECISE INFO, READ THE REPLIES BELOW

--------------------------

There are several different drops rates for each bundle. The first one is guaranteed a life amulet, gold and some charcoal. The next one has a 50% chance of having another life amulet, then has a gold nugget and charcoal. The third one has a 10% chance at containing a krampus sack, then has another gold nugget and some more charcoal.

The 4th one is where it gets interesting. The boss loot isn't all just one drop table. It's actually three different drop tables wrapped into one bundle. The items in each drop table have equal chances of being dropped, and you'll always get one. The exception of giant_loot3, as that one is rolled twice.

Here are the drop tables if you're interested:

Spoiler

local giant_loot1 =
{
    "deerclops_eyeball",
    "dragon_scales",
    "hivehat",
    "shroom_skin",
    "mandrake",
}

local giant_loot2 =
{
    "dragonflyfurnace_blueprint",
    "red_mushroomhat_blueprint",
    "green_mushroomhat_blueprint",
    "blue_mushroomhat_blueprint",
    "mushroom_light2_blueprint",
    "mushroom_light_blueprint",
    "townportal_blueprint",
    "bundlewrap_blueprint",
}

local giant_loot3 =
{
    "bearger_fur",
    "royal_jelly",
    "goose_feather",
    "lavae_egg",
    "spiderhat",
    "steelwool",
    "townportaltalisman",

During Winter's Feast they will be in gift wraps instead of bundles, and you'll get two extra gifts. One contains two electric milk and 8 cookies. The other contains a various assortment of ornaments. The loot stash will also respawn at any season during the event as well.

If I'm wrong about any of this, someone please correct me. It seems to line up with what I've experienced ingame, but I'm not very experienced with reading the code. I could have very easily made mistakes.

6 minutes ago, Sinister_Fang said:

There are several different drops rates for each bundle. The first one is guaranteed a life amulet, gold and some charcoal. The next one has a 50% chance of having another life amulet, then has a gold nugget and charcoal. The third one has a 10% chance at containing a krampus sack, then has another gold nugget and some more charcoal.

The 4th one is where it gets interesting. The boss loot isn't all just one drop table. It's actually three different drop tables wrapped into one bundle. The items in each drop table have equal chances of being dropped, and you'll always get one. The exception of giant_loot3, as that one is rolled twice.

Here are the drop tables if you're interested:

Reveal hidden contents

local giant_loot1 =
{
    "deerclops_eyeball",
    "dragon_scales",
    "hivehat",
    "shroom_skin",
    "mandrake",
}

local giant_loot2 =
{
    "dragonflyfurnace_blueprint",
    "red_mushroomhat_blueprint",
    "green_mushroomhat_blueprint",
    "blue_mushroomhat_blueprint",
    "mushroom_light2_blueprint",
    "mushroom_light_blueprint",
    "townportal_blueprint",
    "bundlewrap_blueprint",
}

local giant_loot3 =
{
    "bearger_fur",
    "royal_jelly",
    "goose_feather",
    "lavae_egg",
    "spiderhat",
    "steelwool",
    "townportaltalisman",

During Winter's Feast they will be in gift wraps instead of bundles, and you'll get two extra gifts. One contains two electric milk and 8 cookies. The other contains a various assortment of ornaments. The loot stash will also respawn at any season during the event as well.

If I'm wrong about any of this, someone please correct me. It seems to line up with what I've experienced ingame, but I'm not very experienced with reading the code. I could have very easily made mistakes.

Oh my- thx for infos, i did not know that !

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

You're not wrong, but I'll expand on what you said, giving exact chances too (I very recently looked into this, so it should be accurate).

If Winter's Feast is active, EVERY package will be a Gift, otherwise it will be Bundled Supplies (which is better because you get Wax Paper for each one too).

However, if Winter's Feast is active, you'll get 2 bonus gifts, which contain the following:

1st gift:

1) 1 random Magnificent Ornament of either Klaus, Blue Gem Deer, Red Gem Deer or Krampus, with equal chance

2) 1 random Festive Bauble of the fancy variety (the ones that aren't a round ball), with equal chance

3) 1 random Festive Light, with equal chance

4) Either a Festive Light, a fancy Festive Bauble or a regular Festive Bauble, with equal chance

2nd gift:

1) 1 Electric Milk

2) 1 Electric Milk

3) Either 4 Gingerbread Cookies or 4 Sugar Cookies, with equal chance

Now, for the rest of the packages. I'll reiterate that if Winter's Feast is active, they'll be Gifts, otherwise they'll be Bundled Supplies.

1st package:

1) 1 Life Giving Amulet

2) 1 Gold Nugget

3) 1 Charcoal

4) 50% chance for 1 Charcoal

2nd package:

1) Either 1 Life Giving Amulet or 1 Charcoal, with equal chance

2) 1 Gold Nugget

3) 1 Charcoal

3rd package:

1) 10% chance for 1 Krampus Sack, otherwise 1 Charcoal

2) 1 Gold Nugget

3) 1 Charcoal

4th package:

1) 1 of Deerclops Eyeball, Scales, Bee Queen Crown, Shroom Skin or Mandrake, with equal chance

2) 50% chance for 1 Blueprint of either: Scaled Furnace, Red Funcap, Green Funcap, Blue Funcap, Glowcap, Mushlight, The Lazy Deserter or Bundling Wrap, with equal chance

3) 1 of Thick Fur, Royal Jelly, Down Feather, Lavae Egg, Spiderhat, Steel Wool or Desert Stone, with equal chance

4) 1 of Thick Fur, Royal Jelly, Down Feather, Lavae Egg, Spiderhat, Steel Wool or Desert Stone, but it can't be the same as the previous drop. The way the game makes sure of this is a bit weird, but to keep things simple, it just means these drops DON'T have equal chance, unlike pretty much everything before. Here's the approximate chances:

Thick Fur: 14.28%

Royal Jelly: 16.67%

Down Feather: 16.67%

Lavae Egg: 16.67%

Spiderhat: 16.67%

Steel Wool: 16.67%

Desert Stone: 2.38%

I hope this was easy to follow. For more questions, feel free to ask.

9 minutes ago, HobNob said:

You're not wrong, but I'll expand on what you said, giving exact chances too (I very recently looked into this, so it should be accurate).

If Winter's Feast is active, EVERY package will be a Gift, otherwise it will be Bundled Supplies (which is better because you get Wax Paper for each one too).

However, if Winter's Feast is active, you'll get 2 bonus gifts, which contain the following:

1st gift:

1) 1 random Magnificent Ornament of either Klaus, Blue Gem Deer, Red Gem Deer or Krampus, with equal chance

2) 1 random Festive Bauble of the fancy variety (the ones that aren't a round ball), with equal chance

3) 1 random Festive Light, with equal chance

4) Either a Festive Light, a fancy Festive Bauble or a regular Festive Bauble, with equal chance

2nd gift:

1) 1 Electric Milk

2) 1 Electric Milk

3) Either 4 Gingerbread Cookies or 4 Sugar Cookies, with equal chance

Now, for the rest of the packages. I'll reiterate that if Winter's Feast is active, they'll be Gifts, otherwise they'll be Bundled Supplies.

1st package:

1) 1 Life Giving Amulet

2) 1 Gold Nugget

3) 1 Charcoal

2nd package:

1) Either 1 Life Giving Amulet or 1 Charcoal, with equal chance

2) 1 Gold Nugget

3) 1 Charcoal

3rd package:

1) 10% chance for 1 Krampus Sack, otherwise 1 Charcoal

2) 1 Gold Nugget

3) 1 Charcoal

4th package:

1) 1 of Deerclops Eyeball, Scales, Bee Queen Crown, Shroom Skin or Mandrake, with equal chance

2) 50% chance for 1 Blueprint of either: Scaled Furnace, Red Funcap, Green Funcap, Blue Funcap, Glowcap, Mushlight, The Lazy Deserter or Bundling Wrap, with equal chance

3) 1 of Thick Fur, Royal Jelly, Down Feather, Lavae Egg, Spiderhat, Steel Wool or Desert Stone, with equal chance

4) 1 of Thick Fur, Royal Jelly, Down Feather, Lavae Egg, Spiderhat, Steel Wool or Desert Stone, but it can't be the same as the previous drop. The way the game makes sure of this is a bit weird, but to keep things simple, it just means these drops DON'T have equal chance, unlike pretty much everything before. Here's the approximate chances:

Thick Fur: 14.28%

Royal Jelly: 16.67%

Down Feather: 16.67%

Lavae Egg: 16.67%

Spiderhat: 16.67%

Steel Wool: 16.67%

Desert Stone: 2.38%

I hope this was easy to follow. For more questions, feel free to ask.

oh so my original post isnt accurate at all ! ^^'

thx for the infos guys

Archived