Pause screen problem when trying to translate

AlexCr93

Hello, I'm trying to translate the game in Romanian. So far, so good, but I have a minor problem.The buttons when I press ESC to pop the pause screen are not translatable (The "Options", "Save and Quit", and "Continue" buttons). I found out that the only way to translate them is by editing pausescreen.lua .I forgot to mention I downloaded WrathOf's Language Template for translation. Isn't there a way to translate the buttons by using WrathOf's file rather than the game file?

I have reported this in the bug tracking section and it should be addressed in the Winter update on Tuesday (PST)Edit:You could fix it now but that would require replacing the pausescreen.lua file which then conflicts with the Test Tools mod....yada yada....just wait, it's only a few more days

[MENTION=11348]AlexCr93[/MENTION]Are you still working on this? The issue with ui items not getting translated should be resolved now. Let me know if you need any help with upgrading my template to the new po file format. thx

[MENTION=9585]Alvhem[/MENTION]It should be all fine now....except for the duplicates issue with the new po/t file format. You can send me your current translation and tell me what areas or screens are still causing you problems. thx

[MENTION=10271]WrathOf[/MENTION]My first problem is that certain translations for the menus are still in English even though I'm 100% that I translated them.And my second problem is those duplicates that you mentioned.EDIT: I derped again.I went through the .Po again.Turns out it wasn't translated even though I had gone through it several times.:oops:

Edited by Alvhem
Herpelyderpelyderp