Gifting Single Charactor Chest

So I want to gift a single charactor chest to another player (specifically Wickerbottom's Feast Chest), but it seems like that it doesn't allow me to do that. Is it possible to gift a Single Charactor Chest to another player?

4 hours ago, BaoML said:

So I want to gift a single charactor chest to another player (specifically Wickerbottom's Feast Chest), but it seems like that it doesn't allow me to do that. Is it possible to gift a Single Charactor Chest to another player?

Sadly, no. The existing giftable sets are only giftable because Steam reads them as actual DLC you can buy for others. If each skin set was like that, it would plague up the list.

Also, this is the Suggestions and Feedback area of the forums, you may want to stick threads like this in General Discussion for future notice.

Welcome to the forums!

9 hours ago, Auth said:

Sadly, no. The existing giftable sets are only giftable because Steam reads them as actual DLC you can buy for others. If each skin set was like that, it would plague up the list.

Also, this is the Suggestions and Feedback area of the forums, you may want to stick threads like this in General Discussion for future notice.

Welcome to the forums!

ohh, thank you for your help! I'm new to the forum so I don't know much. Gotta be careful next time! :D:D

Archived