Unpowered and unpumped gas-filter titles

Having unpowrede airflow filter titles that would allow certain gasses to pass while keeping others back would be awesome. Simply just working of pressure and gravity. The current possibilities for gas management are expensive, cumbersome and ineffective, and since it's such a huge part of the game it feels very restricting. I tend to just give up exploring when I'm faced with huge amounts of chlorine. 

On 1/7/2019 at 3:22 PM, Greybear said:

Having unpowrede airflow filter titles that would allow certain gasses to pass while keeping others back would be awesome. Simply just working of pressure and gravity. The current possibilities for gas management are expensive, cumbersome and ineffective, and since it's such a huge part of the game it feels very restricting. I tend to just give up exploring when I'm faced with huge amounts of it.

Wheb you find something loke that build door from top of that room ( or somewhere near top) build ladder to the bottom and put pump there. When there is lile 500g chlorine let some air in - it will compress chlorine to take it out faster. Similar with hydrogen but with that you need door from bottom. If you have two gases - door in the middle and two pumps - bottom and top. Use air as pressure press. Easy peasy. (Position of the door depends of which gas is lighter/heavier then oxygen). 

Archived