No boss theme on PS4

I don't if this as already been brought up but on the console version of the game when you engage dragonfly, klaus, bee queen, toadstool and ancient fuelweaver their respective music dont play instead you hear the usual music of the season you are currently in or for cave bosses you hear the regular cave song.

I don't know if they forgot to add these theme when they implemented those boss on console or if its intentional I wonder.

But either way it is unfortunate since they are very cool theme and sadly console player that never look up PC gameplay are missing out on those music.

On 1/2/2019 at 12:14 PM, Finx said:

I don't if this as already been brought up but on the console version of the game when you engage dragonfly, klaus, bee queen, toadstool and ancient fuelweaver their respective music dont play instead you hear the usual music of the season you are currently in or for cave bosses you hear the regular cave song.

I don't know if they forgot to add these theme when they implemented those boss on console or if its intentional I wonder.

But either way it is unfortunate since they are very cool theme and sadly console player that never look up PC gameplay are missing out on those music.

This ....!! It bothers the heck out of me too.

Archived