Suggestion: Allow flipping robo-miner horizontally

This would allow more symmetric build patterns to work. See the image for a build that would have been nice, but the left robo-miner can't reach on top. It would if it was flipped horizontally.

Alternate solution: Move the lasering part to the middle and use the current left mining reach on both sides.

symmetry.png

Its not just for eye candy. Its also for build forms. They dig not the same area on both directions. So the orientation is essential. But this goes for so many devices. It would be nice, if we could flip everything in the game. It would make pipe and power designs so much easier. 

19 minutes ago, SharraShimada said:

Its not just for eye candy. Its also for build forms. They dig not the same area on both directions. So the orientation is essential. But this goes for so many devices. It would be nice, if we could flip everything in the game. It would make pipe and power designs so much easier. 

That's what I meant so I'm happy we agree :) My image illustrates why I can't build like this because it doesn't dig the same in both directions.

Archived