Keyboard remaping / alternate layout

Hi,

I would like to ask developers to add option for remaping keys for mobile version or add optional alternative (change wasd movement to arrows) i am playing game on 2in1 notebook and being able to use keyboard, touchpad and touchscreen make this game an unbelieveble gaming experience, but since building menu is on the left, and i my self am lefthanded it would be so handy to be able to steer with my right arm and browse menus with my left. Please devs, concider this as an option... otherwise game is superb... Wish shipwrect worked as well as ds+rotg mobile. 

It is still beyond me why DS:pocket can have keyboard/mouse control (albeit flawed and non-rebindable without 3rd party tools), and DS;Shipwrecked can't.

Those games are awesome, but the patching and developing process for mobile platforms is a total mess. It is not even 2nd grade customer feeling, it is 6th grade...

Just want to re-up this. Trying to play the Android version on my new convertible Chromebook and it recognizes my bluetooth controller but the button mapping is off. It plays fine on my Android tablet with the same controller. Also now since I've connected a controller, the keyboard controls seem to be botched as well. Don't Starve is easily one of my favorite games but it does seem to come with some jank from time to time.

Archived