Jet suit and Atmo suit indicators

Hello,

My dups often takes wrong path when they are equip with a Jet/Atmo suit. They do not unequip because they do not go through a Suit checkpoint.

It often happen when they are digging/building something and create a new path.

Is it possible to add an indicator to know if they are equip with a Jet/Atmo suit in some control pannel like VitalsPannel (key "v") ?

This never happened to me.If they have a jet suit they can`t go through an atmo suit checkpoint and vice versa unless there`s enough space above the checkpoint they can fly through ofc.

Or do you mean when you accidentally create a new path to your base and they just go that way instead of the checkpoint. There`s no way to prevent that other than being careful and amking sure that won`t happen.

Maybe they should appear in a jet suit in the vitals pannel (and all other pannels) when equipped with one. Would make it easier to track them down.

On 10/12/2018 at 1:38 PM, Sasza22 said:

This never happened to me.If they have a jet suit they can`t go through an atmo suit checkpoint and vice versa unless there`s enough space above the checkpoint they can fly through ofc.

Or do you mean when you accidentally create a new path to your base and they just go that way instead of the checkpoint. There`s no way to prevent that other than being careful and amking sure that won`t happen.

Maybe they should appear in a jet suit in the vitals pannel (and all other pannels) when equipped with one. Would make it easier to track them down.

Both cases you said happen to me. Some Dups flew through a checkpoint (i easily correct this) and some comets create a new path while Dups were in space and they took this way to go back.

An easier way to track them down was the exact purpose of this post.

I will keep being careful.

Archived