Wigfred and beverages

when shipwrecked came out, the most op drink coffee came with it. But Wigfred is the only character that can't drink it, I was like fine it's made from seeds off a plant. Couple years later Ham come, in Ham we have tea that is literately made off orange pinko( squirrel). Wigfred still can't drink it..... come on Klei! Wigfred also want to feel energized and be swift like a wind. Please make it happen Klei. 

On 12/8/2018 at 9:34 AM, Lantchips said:

when shipwrecked came out, the most op drink coffee came with it. But Wigfred is the only character that can't drink it, I was like fine it's made from seeds off a plant. Couple years later Ham come, in Ham we have tea that is literately made off orange pinko( squirrel). Wigfred still can't drink it..... come on Klei! Wigfred also want to feel energized and be swift like a wind. Please make it happen Klei. 

I agree with this completely. I mean she can drink/eat eggnog, hot coco and Jellybeans in DST and her examine of a cooked coffee bean makes it seem like she was originally intended to drink coffee. Regardless if they aren't going to let her have coffee at least let her have Tea! I mean it's made from live squirrels for crying out loud! Poor Wigfrid can't even drink the magic water from Hamlet either, she must be so thirsty :(

Archived