• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

3 Screenshots

About This File

Allows you to change how much loot trees will drop (logs and pinecones/acorns).

All trees' drops will be modified simultaneously, making options for each type would be too tedious. Includes all Evergreen and Deciduous trees (even poison trees).

Default amount is +4 logs and +1 pinecones. You can modify that in the options screen.

Compatibility:

• Compatible with DS and RotG.
  • Probably compatible with all other mods, unless they modify the trees (or add new types/sizes).

Possible bugs:

• Game startup takes slightly longer than it should. Maybe because of the way the prefabs are modified. (Probably) fixed as of v0.2

Notes:

I know this has been done before. I re-made it from scratch because the one I found was out-dated and consisted of rather rusty code. Also, I wasn't able to find some of these features (Customization from mod options, pinecone/acorn amount) in other mods.

For anyone interested, feel free to copy/modify/use my mods however you wish, including in your own mods. Please include appropriate attribution with links so everyone can benefit from them.

Legally equivalent to CC Non-commercial Attribution licence.

In case of conflict with terms of the website, the websites terms take precedence over this message.

What's New in Version 0.2   See changelog

Released

• - Possibly fixed lag spike on startup

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for the feedback, guys!

The mod does not help me, am I not active

Sorry, I was unable to understand your issue. Do you mean the concept of the mod is useless to you, or that you are unable to make it work right? If you can't get it to work, please check these things:

• You have the mod in your mod folder.
  • You have activated this mod from the mod menu in-game.
  • Inside the mod-specific settings, your drops are set to what number you want them.
  • You don't have any other mods activated which change the trees or their drops.

Please tell me there is a DST version or this is DST compatible.

Sorry, I don't think so. You're free to try it, but it wasn't made with DST compatibility in mind.

I might make a DST version some time later though.

• Like 1