• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

2 Screenshots

About This File

"Can help you!"

Your science machine.

Can help you to make"rope,boards,cutstone,papyrus,nightmarefuel"

How to use:

1. [1]Just open science machine.
    [2]There are 3 slots for you to put in log/cutgrass/rocks/cutreeds/petals_evil.
    [3]Then it will show what it can do in the fourth slot.
    When you move on it,you can know how many it product.
    [4]Just click it or button below.
    [5]For a few while you can recive product(near). If you run away,it will put on the ground.

You Can See the Image.

Install:

Un-zip,

enable this mod in game.(just like most other MOD)

Have fun.I'm learning to make advanced MOD...

What's New in Version 08/14/13 06:02 AM   See changelog

Released

No changelog available for this version.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I love this mod. It seems to be fully customizable. Let's try it by yourself people :)

Is it Nightmares compatible?

• Haha 1

it crashes when i open the science machine (i'm updated up to "All's Well That Maxwell"

and it says like this

------

173/dont_starve/data/../mods/AutoMachine/modmain.lua:239: variable 'Widget' is not declared

LUA ERROR stack traceback:

=[C] in function 'error'

c:/Users/RamuelMalapitan/Documents/Klei/Dont_Starve_Oct22_88173/dont_starve/data/scripts/strict.lua(23,1)
c:/Users/RamuelMalapitan/Documents/Klei/Dont_Starve_Oct22_88173/dont_starve/data/../mods/AutoMachine/modmain.lua(239,1) in function 'onopenfn'
c:/Users/RamuelMalapitan/Documents/Klei/Dont_Starve_Oct22_88173/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/container.lua(226,1) in function 'OnOpen'
c:/Users/RamuelMalapitan/Documents/Klei/Dont_Starve_Oct22_88173/dont_starve/data/scripts/components/container.lua(223,1)in function 'Open'
c:/Users/RamuelMalapitan/Documents/Klei/Dont_Starve_Oct22_88173/dont_starve/data/scripts/actions.lua(188,1) in function 'fn'
c:/Users/RamuelMalapitan/Documents/Klei/Dont_Starve_Oct22_88173/dont_starve/data/scripts/bufferedaction.lua(20,1) in function 'Do'
c:/Users/RamuelMalapitan/Documents/Klei/Dont_Starve_Oct22_88173/dont_starve/data/scripts/entityscript.lua(872,1) in function 'PerformedBuffered Action'

it crashes when i open the science machine (i'm updated up to "All's Well That Maxwell"

and it says like this....

As i can remember, it didn't work much earlier before this.

This mod is abandoned, as author said