• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Best Friends RoG and Shipwrecked

5 Screenshots

About This File

Make your friends in DS, RoG & Shipwrecked don´t leave you

New update for Shipwrecked and Reign of Giants.

For everyone who dont now the mod this is what does:

-If you feed a pig, bunnymen, spider (with webber), catcoon or rock lobster be your friend and you dont have to feed them again, JUST ONE TIME!!!

--NEW VERSIONS--

RoG and Shipwrecked F

-Abigail, bunnymens, catcoons, chester, pigs, spiders, and rock lobster become in your friends and never die.

-They are more faster.

-Pigs dont become in were pigs.

-Bunnymens dont bite you for have meet in your inventory.

-Ballphins have a little chance to help you against sharx, with this mod always help you.

RoG and Shipwrecked D

-All your friends stand in your side but JUST UNTIL THEY DIE (this is cause many people wants a noon-inmortal version)

-The Ballphin is a new friend

FINALLY

I hope this mod help you to play Dont Starve with less problems or make it more fun.

Thanks for Squeek, who help me for the first version of the mod,

None of This Would Be Possible Without Him.

What's New in Version RoG and Shipwrecked   See changelog

Released

• -Update for Reign of Giants
  • -Update for Shipwrecked
  • -Version D and F
  • -Version D is if your friends can die
  • -Version F is if your friends can´t die
  • -Ballphins always cover your back [only on shipwrecked].
  • Like 2

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

i don't know how hard will be but, do you think you can make two version, one with immortality and other with out it? and perhaps a wait and follow command 

• Like 1

I personally like every feature except for the invincibility , maybe you could replace that with a health boost . Just a suggestion though no need to listen to my advice .

• Like 2

So.. do all the pigs not turn to WerePigs or just the ones you make your friends?

Make all your pigs friends dont turn in werepigs. 

great mod, but i like to see non-immortal version and + catcoons :) lets befriend all the pets :D

• Like 1

Make all your pigs friends dont turn in werepigs. 

Well, then my mod isn't working.. my follower pig ate monster meat and turned into one :( now I don't know what to do with him lol!

• Haha 1

great mod, but i like to see non-immortal version and + catcoons :-) lets befriend all the pets :grin:

Im update a NEW versions and your two suggestions are on it.

Try it and dont forget leave your comment.

For the RoG expansion make also a Best Friend for the catcoon

Im already update the version and the catcoon are a NEW Friend.

Thanks for the Suggestion.

excelente mod saludos!! y siga así hombre

Gracias por tu comentario, Espero seguir aprendiendo a crear mejores y mas complejos mods, prueba las nuevas versiones.

i don't know how hard will be but, do you think you can make two version, one with immortality and other with out it? and perhaps a wait and follow command 

Finally i made your dream possible, Now spiders are friends forever with Webber and i made a version without the inmortality, im still work with the command.

I hope you like it.

Finally i made your dream possible, Now spiders are friends forever with Webber and i made a version without the inmortality, im still work with the command.

I hope you like it.

dudeee! i love you soo much for this, if only the page allow me to give other 5 stars to this i mod i would do that!

i just come with few idea how can you make the wait and follow command, one that seen more easy, use the same system that chester with a wand, other is crafting a toll that you can use over your companion to make then wait or follow  or mix then both soo when you drop if you have a large group the whole group wait close to the wand, just a few ideas

I found a bug with both versions of this mod.

whenever i go and attack spiders or their anywhere on my screen the pigs go and attack the spiders and then

the game crashes with this message:

...e/data/../mods/BFF [hh.o]/scripts/prefabs/spider.lua:103: attempt to call method 'IsSpring' (a nil value)

LUA ERROR stack traceback:

C:/Users/MyName/Desktop/Don't Starve/data/../mods/BFF [hh.0]/scripts/prefab/spider.lua(103,1) in function 'targetfn'

And other lines similar to that. The same thing happens with hh.1.

Please fix this bug it would be much appreciated thank you.

I found a bug with both versions of this mod.

whenever i go and attack spiders or their anywhere on my screen the pigs go and attack the spiders and then

the game crashes with this message:

...e/data/../mods/BFF [hh.o]/scripts/prefabs/spider.lua:103: attempt to call method 'IsSpring' (a nil value)

LUA ERROR stack traceback:

C:/Users/MyName/Desktop/Don't Starve/data/../mods/BFF [hh.0]/scripts/prefab/spider.lua(103,1) in function 'targetfn'

And other lines similar to that. The same thing happens with hh.1.

Please fix this bug it would be much appreciated thank you.

Im going to search the bug. Just tell me, when this happen you are using another mods?

Maybe the mod is not compatible with other mods.

Thanks for the info.

thank you! my gf will be happy about this mod!

Great im glad my GF play dont starve toó and happy for help.