• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Better Telelocator & Staves v1.1

About This File

Multiplies maximum uses for all staves by a factor of 20 (100 uses for purple and green, 400 for all other colors). Also, the telelocator focus no longer consumes its gems upon use.

This is my first mod. I've been playing around with it on my own and found a huge bug (now repaired). Now that I've taken care of that, perhaps it's time to share with the community.

Thanks to the creators of the Spiffy Backpack mod. I looked at your mod files to figure out how to keep the focus from eating gems.

Also thanks and apologies to the guy behind the Buildable Ancient Altar mod. The apology is for thinking the aforementioned bug from v1.0 was due to your mod, and thanks for helping me figure out it was actually mine. :p

What's New in Version v1.1

Released

• v1.1 Fixed a bug in which making the orange staff (and possibly the green staff) was impossible and resulted in the loss of item ingredients.
  • v1.0 Initial version (unreleased to public)

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Ok so I discovered that if you start an existing game after applying the mod, the max uses for the staves remain the same. I'm not sure if it works right with a new game since I'm lazy and haven't started a new game to test them out yet. Give me a shout if you find out any problems with this mod, I'll try and work it out the best I can.