• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Puppy princess Musha [DS+DST] DST+DS(2018-11-27)

30 Screenshots

About This File

What's New in Version DST+DS(2018-11-27)   See changelog

Released

DST+DS (2018-11-27)

DS version : 21.7.2

DST version : 13.4.2

• Like 20
  • Thanks 3
  • Health 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am playing with Musha in Don't Starve Base Game and I found a problem. I used Yamche to kill a Mandrake and after the Mandrake died, I could not pick it up. I quit the game and restarted it, and the Mandrake had dissappeared.

Could you give me the lastest version for DST 173373?Maybe this version is not suitable for mine.

In the DST, when the phoenix sword is activated, it breaks the server in error.
In the file mushasword.lua variables are specified after their use.
Drag 2 lines to the beginning of the function, and the error is gone.

1.png

2.png

For those who has a crash when you launch a new game with the dlc reign of giant you need to say yes for the compatibility with shipwrecked.

Sorry for my english

Hello. My game keeps crashing whenever I start a new game in both the normal, RoG and SW versions. All other mods were disabled. I did not change anything in the Lua files nor in the configurations.

It crashes whenever Maxwell finishes talking to you, during when you're starting to wake up in a new game.

Here's my crash log.

scripts/mainfunctions.lua(849,1) ...s/data/../mods/musha/scripts/stategraphs/SGmusha.lua:494: attempt to call method 'IsCurrentAnimation' (a nil value)
LUA ERROR stack traceback:
    G:/Offline Games/Dont Starve Build 20151219 Incl 2DLCs/data/../mods/musha/scripts/stategraphs/SGmusha.lua:494 in (field) onenter (Lua) <492-502>
    G:/Offline Games/Dont Starve Build 20151219 Incl 2DLCs/data/scripts/stategraph.lua:415 in (method) GoToState (Lua) <374-425>
    G:/Offline Games/Dont Starve Build 20151219 Incl 2DLCs/data/scripts/components/maxwelltalker.lua:46 in (method) OnCancel (Lua) <16-55>
    G:/Offline Games/Dont Starve Build 20151219 Incl 2DLCs/data/scripts/components/maxwelltalker.lua:61 in (method) OnClick (Lua) <57-66>
    G:/Offline Games/Dont Starve Build 20151219 Incl 2DLCs/data/scripts/components/maxwelltalker.lua:8 in (field) fn (Lua) <8-8>
    G:/Offline Games/Dont Starve Build 20151219 Incl 2DLCs/data/scripts/events.lua:46 in (method) HandleEvent (Lua) <42-49>
    G:/Offline Games/Dont Starve Build 20151219 Incl 2DLCs/data/scripts/input.lua:164 in (method) OnControl (Lua) <159-167>
    G:/Offline Games/Dont Starve Build 20151219 Incl 2DLCs/data/scripts/input.lua:346 in () ? (Lua) <345-347>

scripts/frontend.lua(723,1) SCRIPT ERROR! Showing error screen    
HttpClientWriteCallback (0x015A49D1, 1, 78, 0x0296FB90)
HttpClientWriteCallback READ 78 (78 total)
QueryServerComplete no callback
Force aborting...

Help with my problem is deeply appreciated.

I have a few questions.

The ghost puppy that sometimes appears. How do you feed it so it doesn't die? Also how do you avoid The princess from falling asleep? 

After I level up yamche to level 8 and it turn back to an egg, so I hatch it for about 3 days but still no hatching. I make sure the temperature is not so hot and not so cold. So may I know it need more time to hatch or anything I didn't do or is a bug? I will appreciate your reply

Well, it seems like the mod crashes since 21 Nov update. I already deactivate all the other mods and try a hell lots of things.
Creator, pls help

I just realized by turning off Reign of Giants makes the mod works again ?
Is there any possible way to fix this ? Pls hewp 

It says "The following mods failed to run last time and has been disabled: "Puppy Princess Musha" :(

And i just cant play if i try to use this mod, some help? (I already tried the API version tip in comments and didnt work)

This happens every time i want to enable the mod, there's something i can do? I would love to try the character!

Crash.png

Hi everyone. I love this mod but when update comes, Musha and StatusPlus aren't useable. i add a screenshot, pls tell me how can i fix it?
y6ljvj.png