• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

(testing) Wurbert, The Magnificent Man of Snow! 1.6

5 Screenshots

About This File

15/12/2012

Fixed crash when magic hat breaks

15/12/2013

Changed appearance and voice

Rocks now give 10 hunger instead of 1. - Now changed to 5.

13/12/2013

Reduced winter melee damage

Fixed up some of his speech

Fixed hunger draining too slow - now fixed it draining too fast

A test of my WIP Christmas mod! There shouldn't be any crashes or that. His stats are still being worked on, and such.

Current Stats:

Base:

Unarmed hits are the same speed as other characters with weapons.

He swings all weapons VERY slowly, dealing much less DPS than his unarmed attacks during winter. In the summer, the Bat Bat and Spear are useless. In winter, all weapons are.

Needs lots to eat

Can eat meat and rocks (flint, nitre, rocks, gems, cutstone)

Eating rocks has a 0.018 chance to make Wurbert poop out a blue gem

Looks happy when cold, looks sad and melty when warm.

Talks to you when he's happy - because he has nothing better to do.

Regenerates 1 health every 8 ticks when temperature is below 0, loses 1 health every 8 ticks when above 0.

Can craft a hat to keep his temperature low and negate the constant sanity drain during summer.

Winter:

Faster than average running speed

50 Damage per unarmed hit

Passive sanity gain

High sanity

High health

Summer:

Slow running speed

30 Damage per Unarmed hit

Consant sanity loss

Average sanity

Average-low health

Tell me what you think! And remember: Updates will happen often.

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Happy Hanukkah! Whatever you celebrate!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I've got a bug,where I can't eat anything! ;( Help me please!!!

Can you eat meat or rocks? Do you have the DLC?

Can you eat meat or rocks? Do you have the DLC?

Well,I can't eat anything lol!But I am in RoG :D Maybe that's the problem :D

I have messed around with the scripts and the prefabs to try and make him available with the new updates and ROG but itseems that no matter what the prefabs seclection of food wont let you eat rocks and nothing is working. i know this is old but this is my faviorte artwork/design of this character, and id love to see him make a return and thrive.

I have messed around with the scripts and the prefabs to try and make him available with the new updates and ROG but itseems that no matter what the prefabs seclection of food wont let you eat rocks and nothing is working. i know this is old but this is my faviorte artwork/design of this character, and id love to see him make a return and thrive.

I'm no longer modding for the time being, but I did specificaly state in the thread which I said so that people must ask my permission to upload modified or copied content of mine. Next time, do be sure to do so. I may make him RoG-compatible after my break. However, he was made to be just a cheap little character for Christmas and is nothing like I wanted him to be.

I sincerely hope you revisit this mod after your break. Wurbert is my favorite character mod of all time.

I'm back form my break. Wurbert is a lost cause to me. Writhe is everything Wurbert was my failed attempt at doing.

I'm back form my break. Wurbert is a lost cause to me. Writhe is everything Wurbert was my failed attempt at doing.

:( Could you at least give the go-ahead for people to try to RoG-ify him?