• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

Craftable Krampus Sack Mod 3.0

1 Screenshot

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

So you can just get the best backpack in the game around day 15/20?

This is practically a cheat.

• Like 1

So you can just get the best backpack in the game around day 15/20?

This is practically a cheat.

Yea and i agree but it is a mod,if somebody of us do not like,he or she must do not download. =] It is like: giving some steroids for an athlete. Everybody knows that is not right but still doing. =\

• Like 1

To help quell Lord_Battal's argument I would suggest a reworking of the recipe to include magical ingredients like nightmare fuel or gems. The reason I think magical ingredients might work here is one, they are a latter game item, and two, krampus can jump into his own sack to disappear, which denotes a magical ability. (considering the fact that the telelocator uses purple gems, and that teleportation is a movement based spell like krampus escaping inside of his own bag is, maybe that should be the magical component) 

The current recipe is impressive compared to the other craftable bags, but it doesn't seemed balanced compared to the 1% drop rate in the vanilla game.

None the less, good mod.

• Like 1

Most people I have seen on let's plays of the game just save before they fight him and kill him and reset till they get it anyway.

• Like 1

Most people I have seen on let's plays of the game just save before they fight him and kill him and reset till they get it anyway.

I have used that method before,this for people that don't want to do that exploit

• Like 1

Althought I'd like a decent packback to carry along with, I don't want it to be so... easily to obtain.

I suggest you should use living logs, instead of twig which are too simple to be found.

Otherwise, it'll make a cool mod.

• Like 1

i agree with everyone on the difficulty ofthe craft.Some gems or nightmare fuel would bea good touch. But, I would also like this to be able to go through sandbox mode and or through the levels in adventure modes as one of the 4 items you can take with you each time you clear one level. Just a thought :)