• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

1 Screenshot

About This File

Caves bag with 132 slots. Something like maxwellchest

What's New in Version 0.1

Released

• Caves bag with 132 slots. Something like maxwellchest

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It is ...interesting that you did this, but you should, at the very least, give credit to tehMugwump for the "inspiration".

Also, you should probably change the modinfo.lua to link to here instead of here. ;U

The first column isn't showing up on the screen. Only columns from 2 to end are showing.

I thing this bug is related to my screen resolution (1366x768).

im a newbie programmer and i was fiddling in the codes of this mod just so i can make it compatible with RPG HUD's backpack slots. now my problem is that, in RPG hud, you can unequip your packs and put them in your inventory. maybe im in the wrong mod post but im gonna ask ahead. how do i make this pack like PRG hud enhanced vanilla packs. i mean you can put it in your inventory. or even put packs inside packs. also i manage to make it compatible with RPG hud's pack by editting compatibility fix for the other backpack mod.

What I think about this mod:

* Pointless

* Godmode

* Makes Storm cellar useless

Sorry, but so much NOPE

idk what it takes to craft it cuz i havent seen anything about it yet but it sounds op as ****