About This File
These are Mac versions of Handsome Matt's mod tools, TEXCreator and TEXTool. All I have done to them is wrap them in Wine and added icons. They work on my machine, and hopefully they will work on yours.
The wrapping process unfortunately makes the files very large (~400mb unzipped), so I have compressed and split the files to be able to make them available here. If you would rather make wrappers yourself instead of download them, the process is very easy.
1. Download and open Wineskin Winery as well as Matt's tools (above).
2. Create a new blank wrapper using the latest engine (I used WS9Wine1.9.21). For simplicity's sake, you can only run one file per wrapper, so name it TEXCreator or TEXTool depending on what you're after.
3. When prompted, say YES to installing Mono (which emulates the Microsoft.NET framework necessary to run the programs, and is why the files are so large) and NO to installing Gecko.
4. When done, open the resulting wrapper. You should get a dialogue that has an "Install Software" button on it. (If you don't, option-click on the wrapper, select "Show Package Contents," and click on Wineskin.app.
5. In the next dialogue, click "Move a Folder Inside," browse to the folder containing Matt's tools, and select it.
6. When prompted, pick the appropriate EXE for the wrapper you are creating.
7. Close all Wine dialogue buttons, and try opening your app. If all is well, the programs should run and behave the same way they do on Windows. I know very little about Wine and if you have problems, I cannot help you resolve them.
I hope you find these programs useful!