• The forum downloads section will be removed on Jan 1st 2023. Players may still download mods that are currently hosted, but new submissions are no longer being accepted. Mod makers are advised to relocate their mods to alternative hosting solutions.

The Lamb (DST) 1.0.0

1 Screenshot

About This File

Hi there! My new character mod is done! <3

The Lamb is inspirated by Kindred from a game League of Legends and from my Steam Profile Name...

The Lamb's Statistics:

Health : 75

Sanity : 225

Hunger : 150

Sanity Loss : 0.5 from Night and 0.25 from Sanity Drain Aura

Damage : 0.75

List called "To do!"

* Make an Abigail-like companion for The Lamb named The Wolf

* Make custom speech

* Make custom item named The Crystal Bow

What's New in Version 1.0.0

Released

• Adds The Lamb to our game
  • Like 1

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

He's got perks?

Yes, but one of her perks are still in progress...

Perk 1 : Is really soft

Perk 2 : Sees only good side of the world (it means that she has lower sanity loss)

Perk 3 : Travels with The Wolf (this perk is in progress, and I don't think it's gonna be done so quickly...)

Yes, but one of her perks are still in progress...

Perk 1 : Is really soft

Perk 2 : Sees only good side of the world (it means that she has lower sanity loss)

Perk 3 : Travels with The Wolf (this perk is in progress, and I don't think it's gonna be done so quickly...)

Thanks you :) I love HER

I've got a question for you guys! :D

Isn't the custom sound a bit loud? It is just a random question, because when I played I thought that it's louder than other characters' sounds...

And, I want to say that The Wolf will be done maybe in Sunday (The Wolf is an Abigail-like creature that follows the Lamb)! I hope you'll have a nice weekend! <3

Catcoon can you make Lamb Compatible in Dont Starve ROG and Vanilla. I love this character when playing League Of Legends

• Like 2

Catcoon can you make Lamb Compatible in Dont Starve ROG and Vanilla. I love this character when playing League Of Legends

Yeah! Why not? I can do it, now I'm just making The Wolf for her... Making Vanilla version will be very easy and I could do it maybe in an hour :) It should be on Klei Entertainment maybe tomorrow, on Saturday :D

• Like 1

Don't work for me i press enable mod but it disable auto...is very annoing!!!

Hmmm...

Do you have orginal Steam DST? Or maybe it disables because you are playing on the Vanilla DS? I wish I could have more information to fix this problem...

I personally think the sprite doesnt look quite as good as the characters picture, the mask/face thing looks just a little bit to big, especially on side views, it looks like her hair should cover it a bit more on the side. Love the characters voice and concept and cant wait to see more